By Dusty Phillips
Build cellular apps successfully with Kivy, the Python-powered graphical toolkit for developing traditional consumer interfaces with dependent multitouch help. With this hands-on consultant, you’ll study step by step find out how to construct and set up an entire Kivy app for iOS and Android units. If you’re simply starting to paintings with Python, yet are quite accustomed to its syntax, you’re able to go.
Each bankruptcy contains routines, utilizing examples that run on Python three and Python 2.7. learn the way Kivy simplifies cellular improvement with its cross-platform API and domain-specific Kv language, and why this unfastened and open resource toolkit is perfect for advertisement products.
- Design customized widgets with the Kv language
- Delve into Kivy occasions, occasion handlers, and properties
- Dynamically swap which Kivy widgets are displayed
- Understand and follow iterative improvement principles
- Create uncomplicated animations, utilizing Canvas and snap shots primitives
- Store neighborhood information with Kivy’s robust key price store
- Add easy gestures to modify among app views
- Improve your app’s usability with Kivy’s integrated widgets
- Deploy the app on your Android or iOS machine, utilizing Buildozer
By Manikanta Panati
Learn the way to increase a whole and powerful Node, express.js and MongoDB-based net software and cellular program backend speedy utilizing KeystoneJS. You’ll learn the way KeystoneJS makes complex issues easy, with out restricting the ability or flexibility of node.js or the frameworks it truly is outfitted on.
Beginning KeystoneJS shows you ways to construct database-driven web content, purposes, and APIs, all equipped upon exhibit, the defacto internet server for Node.js that makes use of MongoDB as its garage backend.
What you'll research
- Discover the setup and structure of the KeystoneJS framework.
- See how effortless it really is to increase KeystoneJS
- Understand the customized varieties and fields supplied out of the box
- Write fresh markup and create templates utilizing Swig
- Use the robust enhancing suggestions within the framework's responsive dashboard
Who This publication Is For
Technical and non-technical those that wish to construct functions fast to leverage based info to enhance productivity.
By Lucas Davi,Ahmad-Reza Sadeghi
This publication offers an in-depth examine return-oriented programming attacks. It explores a number of traditional return-oriented programming assaults and analyzes the effectiveness of safeguard concepts together with deal with area structure randomization (ASLR) and the control-flow regulations carried out in safeguard watchdogs corresponding to Microsoft EMET.
Chapters additionally clarify the main of control-flow integrity (CFI), spotlight some great benefits of CFI and speak about its present weaknesses. numerous better and complicated return-oriented programming assault suggestions resembling just-in-time return-oriented programming are presented.
Building safe Defenses opposed to Code-Reuse Attacks is a wonderful reference instrument for researchers, programmers and execs operating within the protection box. It offers advanced-level scholars learning desktop technology with a entire evaluation and transparent realizing of vital runtime attacks.
By Brandon Sanders
About This Book
- Become a professional in making apps for bounce movement utilizing object-oriented programming
- Learn potent suggestions and cutting edge layout strategies which are perfect for growing and checking out second and 3D applications
- Explore the way forward for human and machine interplay enabled through jump movement this day, via functional use cases
Who This ebook Is For
If you must commence writing full-fledged purposes for the bounce movement Controller or while you are attempting to work out how the jump movement machine integrates with preexisting applied sciences, this can be the ebook for you. in view that we’ll be making heavy use of object-oriented programming, a operating wisdom of any object-oriented programming language is vital. uncomplicated familiarity with constructing bounce movement apps is assumed.
What you are going to Learn
- Get to grips with some of the capabilities and instruments supplied for builders through the jump movement API
- Understand how jump movement detects and handles a number of gestures and activities made via clients, together with ergonomics and fatigue
- Create an easy second portray program utilizing in simple terms Java and the jump movement API
- Design and create a 3D program utilizing the cohesion 3D toolkit
- Troubleshoot, debug, and optimize bounce movement purposes to enhance their responsiveness
- Explore the way forward for jump movement expertise and the place it would be used tomorrow
Leap movement know-how deals a really leading edge method of interacting with software program. routinely, computing has constantly concerned using a keyboard, a mouse or a controller. bounce movement offers builders a brand new approach to making a greatly new consumer event, in a manner that's either complete and disruptive within the most fun feel of the time period. From typing to robot arms and digital harps, jump movement makes human and laptop interplay much more immersive.
Starting with the basics, this booklet will arm you with the data you want to write useful and intuitive second and 3D bounce movement functions. starting with a brief step by step consultant to get you put up and an outline of ways the jump movement API works to consolidate your wisdom, the booklet then appears heavily at writing a 2nd portray software and explores tips to create a 3D program. The publication will then look ahead to the way forward for bounce movement and the longer term which may be made by way of it. that includes diagrams, screenshots, and code examples to lead you as you grasp bounce movement, this booklet will continue you involved with the way forward for technology.
By Dietmar Abts
Lernen Sie mit diesem Buch schrittweise die wichtigsten Aspekte von Java kennen, von den elementaren Grundlagen über objektorientierte Konzepte und grafische Benutzungsoberflächen bis zu Datenbankanwendungen und Kommunikation im Netzwerk.
Die nine. Auflage enthält eine Einführung zu JavaFX, dem aktuellen Framework zur Entwicklung moderner grafischer Oberflächen. Zahlreiche Verbesserungen und Ergänzungen wurden vorgenommen.
Der Quellcode von 387 Programmbeispielen (inkl. Lösungen zu den Aufgaben) ist im net verfügbar.
By Kevin Schroeder
Working via a number of the innovations and abilities wanted via intermediate and complicated Hypertext Preprocessor builders, this e-book is in particular designed to assist solid Hypertext Preprocessor builders develop into fundamental ones. issues contain debugging, test-driven improvement, web-based improvement, complicated object-oriented programming, and internet protection, and the e-book additionally takes an in-depth examine the hot Hypertext Preprocessor Toolkit for IBM i supplied through Zend applied sciences. Upon of completion of this booklet, readers might be in a position to use its ideas as a foundation for architecting advanced functions, development internet companies in response to the simplest criteria presently on hand, considerably decreasing the time spent getting to know and solving error in code, designing architectures which are testable and predictable, development safe purposes via maintaining opposed to so much recognized assaults, and keeping off and getting ready for universal functionality issues.
How to put in Kubernetes on a multi-node cluster
How to set atmosphere variables
How to create a multi-container pods utilizing Docker
How to exploit volumes
How to take advantage of Kubernetes with Apache Hadoop Ecosystem
How to exploit Kubernetes with NoSQL Databases
How to exploit Kubernetes with RDBMS
By Awais Rashid,Professor Jean-Claude Royer,Andreas Rummler
By Martin Fowler,Kent Beck,John Brant,William Opdyke,Don Roberts,Erich Gamma
As the applying of item technology--particularly the Java programming language--has develop into normal, a brand new challenge has emerged to confront the software program improvement neighborhood. major numbers of poorly designed courses were created through less-experienced builders, leading to functions which are inefficient and tough to keep up and expand. more and more, software program approach pros are gaining knowledge of simply how tough it's to paintings with those inherited, "non-optimal" functions. For a number of years, expert-level item programmers have hired a becoming selection of recommendations to enhance the structural integrity and function of such latest software program courses. known as "refactoring," those practices have remained within the area of specialists simply because no try out has been made to transcribe the lore right into a shape that each one builders might use. . .until now. In Refactoring: enhancing the layout of current Code, popular item know-how mentor Martin Fowler breaks new floor, demystifying those grasp practices and demonstrating how software program practitioners can observe the numerous advantages of this new procedure.
With right education a talented method dressmaker can take a nasty layout and transform it into well-designed, powerful code. during this e-book, Martin Fowler indicates you the place possibilities for refactoring in most cases are available, and the way to head approximately remodeling a foul layout right into a solid one. every one refactoring step is simple--seemingly too uncomplicated to be worthy doing. Refactoring may possibly contain relocating a box from one type to a different, or pulling a few code out of a style to show it into its personal procedure, or perhaps pushing a few code up or down a hierarchy. whereas those person steps could seem common, the cumulative impact of such small alterations can greatly enhance the layout. Refactoring is a confirmed strategy to hinder software program decay.
In addition to discussing some of the concepts of refactoring, the writer presents a close catalog of greater than seventy confirmed refactorings with precious tips that educate you whilst to use them; step by step directions for employing each one refactoring; and an instance illustrating how the refactoring works. The illustrative examples are written in Java, however the rules are acceptable to any object-oriented programming language.
By Greg L. Turnquist
About This Book
- Create Spring-powered, production-grade functions and providers with minimum fuss
- Support a number of environments with one artifact, and upload production-grade help with gains like customized metrics to trace the variety of messages released and consumed
- Each bankruptcy introduces a special sector that Spring Boot tackles and explains the best way to tweak your apps via diverse properties
Who This e-book Is For
This booklet is for either amateur builders regularly and skilled Spring builders. it is going to educate you the way to override Spring Boot's critiques and frees you from the necessity to outline complex configurations.
What you are going to Learn
- Use Spring Boot's CLI device to construct speedy Groovy-based apps with out even touching a construct tool
- Craft a Spring JMS app with ActiveMQ
- Work with a number of database configurations utilizing Spring info JPA in improvement and construction in addition to Spring information MongoDB
- Find out precisely what beans Spring Boot is growing for you, and why it made up our minds to do so
- Secure your app on the URL and technique levels
- Use Spring information leisure to export your Spring information repositories to aid self sufficient clients
- Configure the embedded Tomcat servlet engine to exploit SSL and spot the way it instantly makes use of HSTS
This sensible, obtainable consultant is helping you wake up and operating speedy with Spring Boot. This e-book begins through crafting a Spring MVC program utilizing the Spring stack on best of Apache Tomcat, with little configuration on out of your finish. additionally, you will how to write either JUnit and Spock try out instances. Then, you are going to pull again the curtain and notice how Spring Boot works by utilizing Spring Messaging (JMS and AMQP) in addition to growing customized metrics, customized info, and customized CLI instructions aimed toward construction environments. within the final chapters, you will see how Spring Boot helps daily occasions all of us take care of. you are going to methods to create a number of configurations within your app that may engage with assorted information stores.
By the tip of the booklet, you will have a very good realizing of ways Spring Boot works, the way it manages low-level infrastructure, and the way to start production-grade apps with integrated help instruments in addition to customized ones.